TERMS OF SERVICE »
- Kassavirtanen.fi -service is provided by Kassavirtanen Oy (Business ID: 2803711-2, IP address: www.kassavirtanen.fi). In these terms, ”Kassavirtanen”, ”we” or ”us” refers to the Kassavirtanen Oy or an auxiliary name registered by Kassavirtanen Oy. A user of a service is a contractor who works for a client and agree on terms of work tasks and pricing independently.
- Kassavirtanen doesn’t market or sell the work of the users of the service without separate agreement between Kassavirtanen and the service user. The service user is responsible for the sales and marketinf of his own work.
- The use of the service needs from the user an internet browser or suitable mobile with internet and necessary telecommunication connections and the user creation on the kassavirtanen.fi page. Creating the user is free of costs and doesn’t bind the user to anything. Kassavirtanen confirms the functionality of the account to the service user with a separate notice: "Thank you for registering. You can now sign in to the service".
- Kassavirtanen is not liable in any way for the liability or obligations of its users for the performance of their work. In this context, responsibilities and obligations include errors, delays, or deficiencies that occur during or after the user's work performance. The user of the service must agree on the performance of the work independently with the client. If the user of the service refuses, is unable or otherwise unable to correct the fault he has caused, Kassavirtanen has the right to correct the erroneous work performance and recover the costs from the service user. The service user shall ensure that the principal and any other third parties are fully aware of our position and the division of responsibilities between the parties.
- The user of the service is insured by statutory insurance if the user is using the optional insurance before the work. Kassavirtanen has liability and accident insurance up to EUR 1,000,000, which, in accordance with the terms of the insurance and within its limits, will compensate for damage to persons and from material property during the work to the principal or third parties. The user of the service is responsible for paying the deductible for the insurance indemnity. Damage caused by unprofessional work is not covered by the insurance. If the professional sector in which the service user operates is supervised by the authorities, sufficient and correct certificates and documentation of the professional competence of the service user shall be provided to the Kassavirtanen.
- Kassavirtanen will ensure the privacy of the users of the service in accordance with the "Tietosuojalain (2018/1050)" and the "Sähköisen viestinnän tietosuojalain (516/2004)". The service user has no right to make purchases by invoice, credit, installment, or subcontracting on behalf of Kassavirtanen. Service user contracts must be made in the sense that the Kassavirtanen is an administrative company and the user of the service is responsible for its contractual obligations. The business name of the administrative company must not be used for non-VAT purchases within or outside the EU.
- The service fee indicated on the website will be charged in connection with the payment. The service charge is progressive and dependent of the total invoicing of the service user. The service charge is a percentage and is calculated from the VAT-free price of the invoicing. There is no separate minimum price for the service charge. The Quick Pay service fee is 2.5%, which is charged in addition to the normal service charge. Quick pay is invoice-specific, and you need to choose a separate Quick Pay option from your invoicing form. The Quick Pay payment time depends on verification of the invoice. The Quick Pay user gets his salary to his bank account on the same day if the invoice can be confirmed from the principal. In addition to this, the invoice must be uncontested and the principal of the invoice must not have any credit signs. The correctness of the Quick Pay will be confirmed directly from the principal if the user has not provided written confirmation of the invoice. Quick Pay user can have open invoices up to 4000 euros at the same time.
- The service user must provide a tax card for payment of wages to Kassavirtanen. The tax card must be delivered before the first payment. Signing a contract with a client is possible before submitting a tax card. If the tax card is not delivered before the first pay, we will be use a withholding tax of 60%.
- Kassavirtanen pays the service user when the principals payment has arrived in the bank account of Kassavirtanen or by a separate agreement. The salary is paid when all the necessary information has been duly submitted to us. If necessary, Kassavirtanen may contact the sercive user for missing information. The service user’s salary is determined by the invoiced amount excluding VAT. The invoiced VAT-free amount will be reduced by Kassavirtanen service fee, employer costs, the voluntary accident insurance and the user’s personal withholding tax.
- The user of the service is obliged to comply the safety regulations. Work-related tax-free allowances and daily allowances are reimbursed against appropriate receipts. Expenses can be paid for commuting, (excluding travel between home and work) for using your own car and for work-related material costs.
- The user of the service is obliged to agree on the performance and prices with the client. Kassavirtanen recommends the conclusion of a written contract of employment which indicates at least the minimum content of the work. The user must determine its total billing price so that the gross salary is not lower than that provided by the employment contract in force in the industry. Earnings must not be lower than the industry's minimum wage regulations, including the payment of tax-free allowances. Kassavirtanen reserves the right not to pay the assignment if there is a suspicion of violation of the above rules.
- In addition:
The user of the service must comply with the legislation in force in Finland. The user of the service must comply with the occupational safety regulations and is obliged to familiarize himself / herself with the hazards and nuisances of future work and the related occupational safety measures before commencing work. The user of the service must ensure that he has the correct and up-to-date protective equipment necessary for the work. The service user is also responsible for the use of these tools. When supervising the profession by the authorities, the user of the service has to prove his / her qualifications with appropriate documents. If the work requires separate licenses, the service user is responsible for having the proper and up-to-date permissions to perform the work. Work permissions subject to authorization must be approved in advance with Kassavirtanen. If these terms are breached, the service user is not entitled to receive compensation through Kassavirtanen Oy's current liability insurance.
The user of the service is personally responsible for the accuracy of all information provided by him. This applies, inter alia, to the information to be provided on the billing form and to the declaration of tax-free expenses and other expenses. Under no circumstances will Kassavirtanen provide a guarantee for the work performed by the Contractor, nor will it be liable for damages under the "Tuotevastuulain (649/1990)". For tax purposes as well as for accounting, the light entrepreneur is identified as an employee of Kassavirtanen Oy. However, in other respects, such as labor law, the legal status of the employee may differ. In the case of unemployment benefits, the light entrepreneur can be classified as an entrepreneur. For pension insurance, the employee is responsible for taking over the YEL insurance. User of the service is responsible for taking YEL insurance until it’s required by law and regulations Kassavirtanen has the right to take the YEL-insurance for the service user without the user’s permission. Kassavirtanen allows user to take YEL insurance through the service. When the user is using YEL insurance throught our invoicing service, he gives us the permission to take care and manage their YEL insurance.